Live the Life of Your Dreams

I started this blog to help others live the life of their dreams.

There is nothing like going after your dreams.

Dreams...
Motivate us when we don't want to do the work,
Keep us going when we think we are stuck,
Help us see the future more clearly,
Inspire us to stay to our purpose,
Give us reasons to succeed, and
Make the journey exciting.

I hope these will help you live the life of your dreams, inspire You to become a better person, and add value to your life.

If you want to sign up for weekly Motvational emails, just email me at: phil@philgeertesma.com.

I also have a book series available called "CREATE YOUR DREAMS" series. If you are interested, please visit http://philgeertsema.com/

Enjoy and God Bless You



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

LIVE A GREAT LIFE

What are you doing with your one short life? Are you taking full advantage of everything you have been given? There are so many people in our society who simply drift by in life. They don't create their lives. They don't chase their dreams. All they do is hope. They hope their lives will improve but they do nothing about it. They hope for change to happen, but they don't realize for change to happen in your life, you have to create the change. We need to realize we can't accomplish what we want if we just sit around. We will never live the lives of our dreams if we wait for our dreams to come to us.

Life is best when you go out and live it. So many people sit on the couch every night, watching others on the television live their lives, forgetting to go out and live their own. I heard somebody say we need to save our money but spend our lives. Don't get to the end of your life with a bunch of life left. Many people save their lives, hoping something great will happen to them in the future, and never end up spending it. They save their lives, yet go out and spend their money. Switch this around. Save your money. Come up with an investment plan. Go out and spend your life. Live well. Live hard.

How do you want others to remember you? Write down five things you want to be known for. Hard working. Faithful. Honest. Trustworthy. Committed. Ask others five words that describe you. How are you doing? Maybe you think you are hard working and committed, but others see flaky and irresponsible. How can you change? What you do today has a huge impact on what you to tomorrow. What changes should you make today? Mahatma Gandhi said, "My life is my message." I challenge you to make your life your message.

I hope you take full advantage of this one short life. There is no second chance at life. There is no chance to re-do life. Once it's over, it's over. What do you want to be remembered for? Don't wait to live life. Almost three years ago, I decided to truly go after my life. I decided to make the necessary changes. I made a list of dreams I wanted to accomplish. I came up with a plan to accomplish those dreams. I put in the work necessary. I endured the obstacles and the difficult times. We all run into times of difficulty. Millard Fuller said, "It's not your blue blood, your pedigree or your college degree. It's what you do with your life that counts." What are you doing with your one short life? I challenge you to live a life of greatness. I challenge you to go out and create the life of your dreams. Don't wait for tomorrow to come. Start today. Plant the seeds today so you can reap the rewards in the future! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment